Profiler operating a PUV-2500 The Windows-based Profiler software package performs data acquisition and contains a suite of powerful data analysis tools for the PRR and PUV series instruments.
- Microsoft Windows-based acquisition and analysis program
- Microsoft Access compatible file structure
- Interactive downcast, upcast, and dark marking
- Time series, spectral, and profile plotting
- Linear or logarithmic scale for time series
- Exponential regression for profiles
- Calculate attenuation coefficients in accordance with SeaWiFS protocols
- Dark correction
- Interactive zoom feature
- Graph customization including selectable fonts, gridlines, data labels, etc.
- Data and graphics may be exported to a variety of applications
Profiler software is designed to run under the Windows 98, NT, 2000, XP, or Windows 7 environment. We recommend at least a 200-MHz Pentium computer with at least 64 MB of RAM.
PRR-800/PRR-2600 Profiling Reflectance Radiometer
PUV-2500 Profiling Ultraviolet Radiometer
Software and Manuals Download Page (Registration Required)